The fund for tourism worth € 1.5 million is available via grants for partnerships dealing with the development of touristic products, access to international markets and utilization of information and communications technology (ICT). Beneficiaries are Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, entrepreneurs and tourist operators, with a focus on women and youth.
The two funding priorities supported by the EU4Business project are:
- Cultural Tourism related to UNESCO Heritage proclaimed tangible and intangible sites;
- Outdoor Tourism along Via Dinarica Green Trail.
Eligible are tourism partnerships consisting of three or more partners, out of which at least one should be from the private sector. Financial grants range from € 80.000 to €300.000 per project. A contribution of at least 20% of the total eligible costs is required by applicants. The projects can last between 8 and 18 months.
Q&A sessions will be held according to the following schedule:
- Višegrad, Hotel Višegrad, 20.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Bihać, Hotel Emporium, 22.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Banja Luka, Hotel Jelena, 23.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Mostar, INTERA Tehnološki park, 24.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
- Sarajevo, Hotel Novotel Sarajevo Bristol, 29.05.2019, at 11:00 hrs.
The qualified and interested parties are invited to submit their applications by no later than Monday, 01.07.2019 at 16:00 hrs.
Proposals in response to this Call must be submitted in accordance with the Guidelines for Applicants, which can be downloaded at link to the Application Portal