The Directorate for European Integration of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina (DEI) and the Ministry of European Affairs of Montenegro (MEA) intend to engage the experts for the Capacity Building of Potential Applicants and Grants Beneficiaries in the IPA II Cross-border Cooperation Programme Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro 2014-2020 (Programme).
The Capacity Building will comprise training/workshops, mentoring support, and seminars that will be organized in period April 2018-February 2019 (indicatively), with a two-fold purpose:
1. To improve capacity of applicants in two participating countries in order to increase quality of project proposals, and
2. To support implementation of projects and contribute to the achievement of Programme goals.To this end, DEI and MEA are looking for one or two experts to deliver capacity building training in the following areas:
- Project development and concept note preparation;
- Writing of full grant project proposals based on the full application form, including relevant annexes;
- Project implementation.
Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) is available at websites of DEI: www.dei.gov.ba, MEA: www.mep.gov.me and the Programme: www.cbc.bih-mne.org.
The Expression of Interest by interested qualified experts should comprise the following:
- Cover Letter (cover letter should specify, inter alia, for which Assignment(s) the expert applies, and should address qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant for the assignment);
- CV of the expert, especially detailing specific experience and expertise as per the ToR.
Assessment of the submitted expressions of interest will be made according to the requirements as specified in the Terms of Reference for the Assignments. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The best ranked candidates will be invited to submit the full offer as in PRAG.
The expression of interest should be sent by email, to the following email address: email@example.com, not later than on February 16, 2018, at 15:00 hrs.
Qualified experts from both Programme countries are encouraged to apply.