Within the framework of the ROMACTED Programme “Promoting good governance and Roma empowerment at local level”, a Joint Programme of the Council of Europe and European Union (DG NEAR), we are launching a call for proposals for grants for Support Organisations.
The programme will be implemented by the Council of Europe’s Support Team of the Special Representative of the Secretary General for Roma Issues and the Office of the Directorate General of Programmes in seven (7) beneficiaries in the Western Balkans and Turkey.
The programme aims to co-fund projects to assist Support Teams in those beneficiary countries in the implementation of the ROMACTED methodology, with the ultimate goal of building up political will and understanding of Roma inclusion at local level.
Applicants are required to propose a Focal Point within this call for proposals.
For further information on this call and details on the application procedure, please refer to the documents below for the relevant beneficiaries:
- Call for Proposals ROMACTED Grant in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Appendix I Application form – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Appendix II Estimated Budget Template
- Appendix III – Draft Grant Agreement
- Appendix IV Guidelines for using Grant Agreement budget templates