Minefields warning!

In the areas affected by floods and landslides there is a possibility of mines and minefields markings dislocation. In case you notice mines do not attempt to remove them yourself.

Call the police at 122, the Civil Protection Centre or the Mines Action Centre.

For more information, visit the Mine Action Centre web site